The aim of the Vision Phase is to steer and target the activities of maritime actors and maritime spatial planners.
Vision work included the creation of the National Vision 2050, and sector-specific visions and roadmaps for sectors on how to achieve the visions. Vision work took into account the situational picture of sectors (strengths and weaknesses), the authorities’ policies for the use of marine areas, and observations of scenario work (threats and opportunities).
Get familiar with our future stories. Our videos show trends that appeared during the vision work. You can find English subtitles in the video settings.
- What might be happening in marine logistics in 2030?
- How does daily life look like in a coastal village in 2030?
- How fish catch will be utilised in the future, and how does the Finnish fishing industry look like in 2030?
- What makes a scuba diver excited in 2030?
- What is a wind turbine technician thinking in 2030?
- What does a traveler experience on the Finnish coast in 2030?